Services We Provide
- Vessel mapping – is preoperative testing done prior to surgery for creation of a dialysis access. This diagnostic tool uses ultrasound and x-ray to determine the best veins and arteries to use. This information helps our nephrologist and your vascular surgeon determine what type of access is best for you
- Angiogram – is a procedure in which a contrast agent is injected through the graft or fistula to determine if there is narrowing in your access or the vessels associated with it. If a stenosis is found, an angioplasty and/or stenting may be performed.
- Balloon angioplasty – A balloon catheter is inserted into the graft or fistula and inflated to dilate a stenosis or narrowing
- Declot or thrombectomy – This procedure removes the clot and re-establishes blood flow.
- Stent placement– This typically involves placement of a metallic stent to help hold open a blood vessel that continues to narrow after angioplasty
- Hemodialysis catheter – insertion, exchange, removal and repair are also part of the care we provide.
Designed by Crimson Fenix